Faith Seeking Understanding:
1. The way Jesus enters Jerusalem is significant. How so? How should it inform our
posture as Christians?
2. How do we balance God’s desire for his people to bear fruit and the idea that we are
saved by grace through faith?
3. According to Isaiah 56:7, what was one of the features of the temple? How was 1st
Century Israel falling short?
4. So what does this story mean for us? How does the story of Jesus enacting prophetic
judgment on an institution from 2000 years ago bear any relevance for us?
5. How can taking time at the end of each day to reflect on God’s grace and our failures
allow you to walk more in line with the calling to follow Jesus?
To find & download the Liturgy, click here!