Faith Seeking Understanding:
- What does it mean to glean and what was What is Ruth hoping for in verse 2?
- Given what we read in Ruth 1 & 2, what might the author mean by “happened to come” in verse 3?
- What are some ways you have seen God’s fingerprints in this chapter? What areas in your life have you seen God at work?
- Carolyn James defines kindness as “ a costly love that involves going above and beyond what anyone has the right to do.” Where do you see that kindness illustrated in this passage?
- We know that God is sovereign and evil exists. How might this passage help us reconcile those two realities?
To find & download the Liturgy, click here!